UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2019 Notification: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) will soon release a recruitment notification for Librarian, Hostel Superintendent, Proof Reader, Mobility Teacher, Assistant Store Keeper, Industrial cooperative supervisor and various vacant posts in this department. Candidates can apply online UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date. Eligible and interested appliers can apply online UPSSSC Application Form 2019 on or before the closing date.
Candidates can search the Latest Govt Jobs and apply for UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2019. This is a great opportunity for all eligible appliers. All the applicants who want to go for the government occupation must apply for the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service Vacancy 2017 on or before the closing date of registration submission. A large number of candidates are eagerly waiting for the UPSSSC Jobs 2019 details for the various vacant posts in this organization.
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2019 Notification
All the required information of UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Notification 2019 that is eligibility criterion, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply application form, Admit Card Releasing Date, Result, cut off, Merit List and other compulsory details are available below on our web portal.
Important Details for UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment Notification 2019
- Name of Authorized Department: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Name of Exam: UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2019
- Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
- Vacancy Name: Librarian, Hostel Superintendent, Proof Reader, Mobility Teacher, Assistant Store Keeper
- Total Vacancy: Various Vacancies
- Application Mode Status: Online Mode
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Important Dates for UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2019 Application Form
- Opening Date for UPSSSC Application Form: Updated Soon
- Last Date for UPSSSC Application Form: Updated Soon
- UPSSSC Admit Card Releasing Date: Available Soon
- UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service Examination Date: Available Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Available Soon
Eligibility Criteria UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2019:
Applicants should have done Bachelor Degree for any reputed university.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation for all reserved categories
Pay Scale Details:
Candidates check official notification
- Unreserved and OBC Appliers Application Fee: Rs. 250
- SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 125
- PH Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 25
- Written Test
- Walk in Interview
How can apply UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Application Form 2019:
- Firstly applicants should open official web page of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission that is gov.in.
- Now, Applicants log on official site and hit on online UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Recruitment 2019.
- Then candidates fill up the UPSSSC Application form with compulsory details that is candidate name, academic qualification, contact number, home address and other required information.
- Now appliers upload the scan passport size photo and signature cautiously.
- Then confirm all the entered all information form before submitting an UPSSSC Application Form 2019, now appliers press on Submit button.
- At last, applicants take a hard copy of UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service Application form 2019 for future reference use only.
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Admit Card 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will soon release UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Admit Card 2019 from official web page. Admit Card will be available before 18 days of the main examination. Now applicants can check UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service Hall Ticket 2019 from authorized web page of UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Result 2019:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will conduct the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam at various examination centres. The UPSSSC will soon release the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Result 2019 on official web portal.