UPSSSC ITI Instructor Assistant Recruitment 2019 : The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently release its official notification for the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Assistant Recruitment 2019. The government of UP has recently constructed 25 new buildings for Industrial Training Institutes. So they are in need of newly Instructors and Assistants for the institutes.
For filling these vacant seats the UP government has released notification for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Assistant Recruitment 2019 on the behalf of Vyavsayik Shiksha Vibhag. So aspirants will have the golden opportunity for being placed in the Government jobs and they would get a good pay scale with extra benefits. Candidates can be able get all the detailed information regarding this recruitment will available at our official website http://upsssc-govt.in/. So stay update with us.
Uttar Pradesh Government will give a golden chance for the UP citizens. So candidates who want to grab this golden opportunity have to submit the online application before the last date of online Form Submission. The online application date for these posts will start very soon. So the local citizens of Uttar Pradesh who are loved to get a job in education sector have a golden opportunity for getting a job of their wish. Today the education field is increasing day by day and the need for the teachers is also increasing. So this is for those who want teaching as their profession. So the job lovers have to wait for the official notification for the detailed information about this UPSSSC ITI Teacher Notification 2019.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Assistant Recruitment 2019
- ITI Instructor – 1141 posts
- Junior Assistant – 228 posts
- Store Keeper – 50 posts
- Group D – 900 posts
UPSSSC 1287 ITI Instructor/ Assistant 2019 job summary: –
- Name of Commission: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Type of Jobs: State Govt. Jobs
- Name of Post: ITI Instructor/Assistant
- Total Post: 1287
- Work Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Application Form Submission Mode: Online
- Initial Date to start online application: Soon to be updated
- Last date for application: Soon to be updated
- Official webpage: upsssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria: –
Instructor:- For this post the candidate must possess a degree/diploma or equivalent in ITI for the given subject/Trade.
Junior Assistant/Storekeeper:- For this post the candidate must pass 12th with CCC approved from DOEACC.
Age Limit : The candidate must have age between 18 to 40 years for appearing in this exam.
Pay Band:- The pay band for this post will be very good and can be disclosed when the official notification will out.
Application Fees:- The application fees will be given when the official notification for the recruitment is being announced.
How to apply online:-
- Initially visit the official website of the UPSSSC : http://upsssc.govt.in/
- Then check the link for UPSSSC ITI Teacher Recruitment 2019.
- Click on that Link and Fill the Complete form carefully.
- Scan and attach all the Related Documents.
- Click on the submit button and take printout for the application for further usage.